The Office you know from the experts you trust.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based collaboration service that brings together familiar Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade productivity tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments.
Learn more about
Office 365 and our
View our Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Plan Comparisons.
Stay Connected On the Go:
- Use Office across your devices—PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign in to Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using SkyDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- When away from your devices, sign in to Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Enable Your Mobile Workforce:
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Share documents from SkyDrive Pro or Microsoft SharePoint Online team sites with controlled access
- Extend Lync Online meeting access with InterCall Reservationless-Plus audio conferencing integration
Simplify IT Management:
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin center
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic back-up
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- 24/7/365 admin and end-user support
Get the Most from Your Investment:
- Business-grade collaboration tools designed for your business
- Always get the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as you need to
Lync the Way You Want It
Not only are West companies the only providers in the world to offer the full suite of Office 365 services along with integrated audio conferencing, we offer Lync on your terms—whether you want it fully hosted, hybrid, or on-premises. As part of the West family of companies, we deliver third-party audio conferencing integration for both Lync Online and Lync Server, along with Microsoft-certified SIP trunks for enterprise voice capabilities, hosted applications and carrier services – all from a single provider. And, as a Microsoft Gold Communications partner, our solutions are backed by unrivaled support and expert professional services.