Making trunking services interesting – not easy, but we did it.
For companies looking to reduce the costs of telephony through the deployment of SIP trunking services, West IP Communications offers a fully managed solution with broad geographic coverage and support for a wide range of network carriers and PBX systems. MaxxConnect enables a single solution backed with industry-leading business continuity tools, advanced call routing capabilities and expert support that ensures a company reaps the full benefits of IP trunking.
Enterprises today face the challenge of driving efficiency while deploying and managing a consistent enterprise–wide communications experience across geographically dispersed locations, maintaining disparate and varied systems and handling multiple carrier relationships. It’s time to simplify the solution and get connected with the next–generation of IP trunking solutions.
MaxxConnect is a suite of IP trunking solutions designed to provide enterprise clients with the carrier–grade service they have come to expect from traditional providers, along with the benefits of next–generation IP–based service that allows their business to run more efficiently.
MaxxConnect delivers a consistent set of voice services across your enterprise infrastructure, with flexible IP and TDM Trunking options for your on–site PBX. MaxxConnect is delivered over virtually any MPLS network, providing the efficiency and economic benefits of network convergence and eliminating the need for local PSTN gateways and costly PRIs.
Learn more about
Learn how PerkinElmer rolled out Lync throughout the organization.
Enhance Flexibility and Scalability.
MaxxConnect can be deployed over virtually any MPLS provider’s network in more than 8,000 rate centers, giving you increased service delivery options for capacity management, geographic diversity and network redundancy. As your enterprise needs change, MaxxConnect’s cloud–based architecture gives you the flexibility to align your voice services with business needs.
Experience Personalized Service and Responsiveness.
West takes a holistic approach to servicing clients, from design and implementation through ongoing service and support. Whether handling routine change requests, proactively monitoring network and service conditions, or providing rapid response to more critical needs, our Network Operations Center (NOC) is continuously staffed by Cisco–certified engineers to deliver an exceptional level of service that is uncharacteristic of traditional telecom service providers.
Leverage Investments in Legacy Equipment.
MaxxConnect allows you to make the most out of your existing investment in PBX infrastructure by offering you cloud-based voice services that work with on–site PBXs. MaxxConnect is compliant with many leading PBX systems, both IP and traditional PBX plat¬forms, delivering reliable, secure and cost–effective connections to diverse and heterogeneous environments.
MaxxConnect: Microsoft Lync 2013 & 2010 Certified
West IP Communications has earned a Gold Unified Communications competency in the Microsoft Partner Network and designed MaxxConnect to work with the Microsoft Lync platform to help provide voice capabilities with flexible trunking options. Built–in continuity tools also help deliver maximum up–time. As a result, enterprises are able to run efficiently, scale easily and become flexible in their day–to–day communications.
More than just a Dial-Tone
MaxxConnect includes a set of cloud–based features that transform and shape the way an enterprise uses their on–site PBX system. It simplifies the enterprise network architecture through voice and data convergence and gives you an essential first step toward making the migration to cloud–based communications.
» Dynamic Trunk Pooling
IP trunks are centralized and consolidated on West IPC platform, simplifying the enterprise infrastructure and providing cost efficiencies, meaning you only pay for the capacity needed, versus overbuying voice services from traditional carriers.
» Enhanced Scalability
Add trunk capacity to any location to meet business growth needs without lengthy installation intervals.
» Virtual DIDs
Virtually expand your local footprint, quickly and affordably, by setting up local numbers in remote cities to provide a virtual presence in new market.
Reduce overall infrastructure costs by combining voice and data over the same MPLS WAN optimized with Quality of Service (QoS).
» Network Flexibility
Increase service delivery options including capacity, geographic diversity and network redundancy.
» Business Continuity
Avoid costly outages in times of emergency with call routing functionality from Disaster Recovery Services (DRS) (Available in the U.S. only).
MaxxConnect also provides these valuable benefits:
- Fully managed solution that removes the burden of managing enterprise–wide voice services.
- Unlimited scale of users and calling capacity, along with trunk pooling across the enterprise, eliminates over–buying and ensuring that every call is connected, every time — no more busy signals as a result of too few trunks.
- Carrier grade services, delivered from the cloud, utilizing an advanced service delivery architecture that provides full ACD functionality and centralized call recording capabilities.
- Industry leading Disaster Recovery and Survivability tools that provide continuity of service regardless of the nature of the outage, from local carrier circuits, to LAN issues, to routine system maintenance and upgrade.
- Wide geographic coverage with over 8,000 local rate centers across the US with unlimited local and on–net (4 – 6 digit) calling.
- Flexible service options that allow the solution to be customized to client’s unique requirements.
- Powerful web–based tools for IT managers to monitor and report on enterprise wide calling activity, enabling effective expense/charge management — one vendor, one bill to manage.
- Reduces monthly telecom and WAN infrastructure costs – eliminate local teleco lines, LD carriers, ISPs, maintenance costs, upgrade costs and MAC charges.
- Outstanding support. The West IP Communications NOC is continuously staffed by Cisco Certified engineers providing end–to end support for all trunking services.
» Basics of SIP Trunking
West IP Communications SIP Trunking solutions are compatible with ShoreTel platforms. West IP Communications engineers work directly with ShoreTel’s testing team to ensure adherence to industry standards and interoperability between our high-quality MaxxConnect services and ShoreTel’s IP-PBX platforms.